Bikesure offer dual sport motorcycle insurance
Bikesure can find you insurance for dual sport motorcycles, ensuring you are covered for green laning and every day road use.
We also have specialist laid up policies available that can even cover your motorcycle while in transit.
Insurance for all dual sport motorbikes
Insurance is available for all types of dual sport motorbikes; Bikesure can find a policy that matches all your insurance requirements. Whether you are a convicted rider, have a modified bike or zero no claims discount.
Speak to a member of the Bikesure team to request a quotation based on your dual sports motorbike needs. You can also request a callback or receive a quote online.
Bikesure Dual Sport bike insurance policy features can include:
- Third party cover to ride a friend’s bike
- Multibike insurance policies at reduced rates
- Cover for riders 16+
- Riders with zero no claims accepted
- Riders with motoring convictions covered
- Riders with criminal convictions covered
- Modifications and customisations covered
- Easy payment options including direct debit instalment plans
- Cover available for all types of off-road bike including enduros, supermotos, motocross, dirt bikes and scramblers
- Full range of cover options including Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, Third Party Only, Fire and Theft Only or Laid Up Cover. To qualify for road risks cover, your bike will need to be road legal.
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
Save on insurance for your dual sport motorbike
There are a wide range of discounts available to owners of off road bikes, many of which are only available on the phone.
- Owners club discount
- Limited mileage discounts
- Security precautions
- Keeping your scooter in a garage
- Experience of riding your scooter
- Multi bike insurance discounts
Dual Sport owners can get our best deals by calling us on the phone – that’s because we can take individual circumstances into account to reduce the price you pay. Our highly trained staff can take and less rigid approach than a computer, and answer any questions you might have and advise you on the features available from your policy.
Our best rates are only available on the telephone, so make sure you call us on 0800 369 8580 before you buy a policy.