Which Triumph motorcycles can you cover?
Triumph bikes come in all shapes, styles and sizes, so you’ll be pleased to know that we offer cover for all the different Triumph models, including bobbers, cruisers, scramblers, classics and custom builds.
Whether you own a retro-styled modern classic like the Triumph Bonneville or Street Twin or an urban sports bike like the Speed Triple or Daytona 675, we can help you find insurance at an affordable price.
Call us to talk to Triumph insurance experts
Our team is made up of motorcycle enthusiasts and insurance experts, meaning we’re able to more effectively meet your needs compared to other insurance providers. Whether you’ve added modifications to your bike or you’re thinking of taking part in a motorcycle track day, call us and we can help.
Why choose Bikesure for Triumph bike insurance?
- Insurance for all types of Triumph bikes, including customs and factory customs
- New bike replacement if written off within 6 months of registering
- Cover for disclosed accessories fitted to your bike
- Repairs carried out by our approved provider are guaranteed for three years
- No loss of bonus or excess if you are hit by an uninsured driver
- European commission country cover for 90 days
- Agreed value option for classic, custom and modified motorbikes
- Great rates for riders with zero no claims bonus
- Riders with motoring convictions or criminal convictions covered
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
- Wide range of add-ons available, including personal injury cover, breakdown cover and clothing and helmet insurance
How much is Triumph motorcycle insurance?
Triumph insurance can be quite affordable as they’re often found in relatively low insurance groups – our cover starts from just £114. However, your Triumph motorcycle insurance costs will also depend on a number of other factors, including where you ride it and how much experience you have on the roads. Thankfully, we offer discounts if you ride limited miles or are a owners club member – just call us for a quote.