When do I need short-term motorbike insurance?
Perhaps you’re borrowing a friend’s bike for the weekend or maybe you only use yours during the summer months, and are happy with a laid up insurance policy for the winter? Maybe you simply need to get your bike insured whilst you sell it? For all these situations and more, short-term motorbike insurance through Bikesure could help you save money.
Our staff work with insurers to help you find the cover you need at a price you can afford, and we can now offer pay as you go motorbike insurance on the market. We are confident that everything we can offer gives fantastic flexibility and unbeatable cover. No matter what your plans are, we will find temporary cover to suit you, whether you need one day motorbike insurance or monthly bike insurance.
Why choose Bikesure for temporary motorbike insurance?
- A policy designed to suit you – Insure your bike from one day to three months with different levels of cover offered to meet every need and budget.
- £100,000 legal cover provided as standard with optional breakdown, personal injury and cover for your leathers also available.
- Insure most bikes – From scooters to superbikes, and everything in between – we can help you find suitable short-term bike insurance for it, even for bikes that don’t belong to you.
- Taking your bike down to the garage or selling it on? Don’t spend unnecessary time and money taking out a long-term policy – get temp motorbike insurance cover for as many days as you actually need
- Short time insurance premiums start from as little as £32.85.
Speak to us directly for a quote
Our Norfolk-based team at Bikesure believe that understanding your needs makes all the difference. All of our staff are passionate about helping out fellow bikers, getting you covered and back out on the road to do what you do best. We are sure that no other insurance company will offer you the same level of expert knowledge that we can.
Short-term bike insurance is only available by calling Bikesure and speaking to our helpful team directly. Don’t waste your time with frustrating, automated call centres or online comparison sites which just don’t offer short-term motorcycle policies or understand your needs like we do.
Call us for free today on 0800 587 9718 to see if you can save time and money and get temporary bike insurance with Bikesure.
Short-Term Bike Insurance Policy Features:
- Policy length from one day to three months
- Covers everything from mopeds to superbikes
- Cover for riders aged 21+
- Riders with zero no claims bonus accepted
- Riders with motoring convictions covered
- Full range of comprehensive, TPFT and TPO insurance available
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
- Advanced rider qualifications
- Security devices and precautions
- Garaged vehicles
- Experienced riders
Can I insure a motorcycle for one month?
Yes, our temporary motorcycle insurance can be used for one month. This makes it perfect for those who are going on a touring holiday or temporarily using their bike to commute.
Can I get seasonal motorcycle insurance?
Many bikers choose to take out motorcycle insurance seasonally, i.e. during the summer months when the sun is shining. We can provide seasonal motorcycle insurance and also offer laid up bike insurance when you’re not using your motorcycle.
Alternatively, you could look at a discounted annual policy with a mileage limitation that reflects the seasonal use of your bike. This means your bike is covered 24/7, 365 days a year, which offers flexibility and peace of mind should you need to ride your bike off-season. Ask about our annual limited mileage policies when you give us a call.
How do I get temporary motorcycle insurance?
The best way to get short-term motorcycle insurance is to give us a call. Our best quotes are available over the phone.