Royal Enfield: Your piece of history
Founded in 1893, the Royal Enfield is one of the oldest marques still in production. The brand essentially built a bicycle with a motor as its first motorcycle in 1901, and has come far since then. The brand grew during the world wars, creating motorbikes that were built to be dropped out of planes, which were rather endearingly called the ‘Flying Fleas.’
The Royal Enfield marque fell on difficult times since, but has since made a comeback, bringing out a number of retro classic models, including the Meteor 350 or the Classic 500.
How much is Royal Enfield insurance?
The cost of your Royal Enfield insurance will depend on a number of factors, from the model you own to where you live. Thankfully at Bikesure, we can cover any Royal Enfield, whether you own an Interceptor 650 or a Himalayan adventure bike.
If you’re looking for an affordable bike quote, look no further than Bikesure. Royal Enfield insurance can start from £63 – call us for our best quotes.
Why choose Bikesure for Enfield bike insurance?
- As motorcycle enthusiasts, we know the particular needs of owners who ride bikes from the oldest motorcycle brand. That’s why we offer:
- Multi-bike policies allow you to cover all your bikes of any type on one low-cost policy, including scooters, quads and trikes
- Cover for disclosed accessories fitted to your bike
- Repairs carried out by our approved provider are guaranteed for three years
- No loss of bonus or excess if you are hit by an uninsured driver
- Claims reporting and assistance service open 24hr
- Replacement bike provided if brand new motorcycle is written off in first six months from date of first registration
- European commission country cover for 90 days
- Agreed value option for classic, custom and modified motorbikes
- Great rates for riders with zero no claims bonus
- Riders with motoring convictions or criminal convictions covered
- Motorbike modifications and customisations covered
- Easy payment options even for 16-year-olds (subject to guarantor)
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
- Wide range of add-ons available, including personal injury cover, breakdown cover and clothing and helmet insurance