Use our online quote system right now to compare enduro insurance quotes from our panel of underwriters and choose the one that suits you best.
Specialist Insurance for Supermotos too
Whether you enjoy green laning, motocross, trials, competitions or other off-road motorbike pursuits finding a reasonable off road bike insurance quote can be somewhat difficult.
One problem is that a lot of insurance companies see bikes designed for off-road use as inherently high risk, but we know that that is not necessarily the case and we look at your individual circumstances, rather than taking a blanket approach.
When you take out an insurance policy from Bikesure, you can be confident that the policy matches your needs as an off road motorcycle owner
Bikesure is different
When you take out an insurance policy from Bikesure, you can be confident that the policy matches your needs as an off road motorcycle owner. That’s because we have access to an array of specialist insurance schemes, many of which have been designed purely for off-roaders.
If you have more than one bike, we can offer you a multibike insurance policy with a single low premium for all of your bikes, saving you time and money.
And if you have zero no claims bonus, don’t despair. Whatever the reason for your lack of discount, you can usually get a quote from us, and we can also offer convicted rider insurance for riders with motoring convictions or criminal convictions.
What’s more, when you use our online motorbike insurance quote and buy system you can instantly compare supermoto, enduro or dirt bike insurance quotes selected from the several available and then choose which one is best for you. If you like the price you see you can buy online, or speak to one of our knowledgeable underwriters to take up the policy or discuss further options.
Because our enduro bike insurance is tailored to your needs, you can choose additional features which will benefit you most. Owners of road legal bikes can benefit from comprehensive, TPF&T or Third Party Only Cover, but bikes that are not road legal can still be covered in the garage on a Fire and Theft basis. Every policy comes with £100,000 of free legal cover, but we also offer optional add-ons including personal injury cover and comprehensive breakdown cover.
Bikesure off road bike insurance policy features can include:
- Third party cover to ride a friend’s bike
- Multibike insurance policies at reduced rates
- Cover for riders 16+
- Riders with zero no claims accepted
- Riders with motoring convictions covered
- Riders with criminal convictions covered
- Modifications and customisations covered
- Easy payment options including direct debit instalment plans
- Cover available for all types of off-road bike including enduros, supermotos, motocross, dirt bikes and scramblers
- Full range of cover options including Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft, Third Party Only, Fire and Theft Only or Laid Up Cover. To qualify for road risks cover, your bike will need to be road legal.
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
Save on insurance for your off-road motorbike
There are a wide range of discounts available to owners of off road bikes, many of which are only available on the phone.
- Owners club discount
- Limited mileage discounts
- Security precautions
- Keeping your enduro motorbike in a garage
- Experience of riding your scooter
- Multi bike insurance discounts
Enduro owners can get our best deals by calling us on the phone – that’s because we can take individual circumstances into account to reduce the price you pay. Our highly trained staff can take and less rigid approach than a computer, and answer any questions you might have and advise you on the features available from your policy.
Our best rates are only available on the telephone, so make sure you call us on 0800 369 8580 before you buy a policy.