Which Aprilia motorcycles can you cover?
We’re able to cover all types of Aprilia motorcycles, from the popular RS 125 sports bike to the Tuareg 660 and the RS4.
Speak to an Aprilia bike insurance expert
When you’re getting insurance for a beloved motorcycle, it’s important that you choose an insurance company that you can trust. At Bikesure, we pride ourselves on our experience insuring all types of motorcycles, which allows us to find an insurance policy that’s suited to your needs.
How much is Aprilia insurance?
The cost of your Aprilia bike insurance will depend on a number of factors, including the type of bike you own, where you live, your annual mileage, your riding history and any points you have on your licence.
Thankfully, you can rest assured that we can help you get an affordable quote, even if you’re 17 years old or you’ve recently lost your no claims bonus – call us to find out more. Our insurance for Aprilias starts from just £114.
Tailored Aprilia motorcycle insurance
There are plenty of ways you might use your motorbike, but these are often not covered under standard insurance. At Bikesure, we offer cover that can be tailored to meet your needs. So whether you use your Aprilia for track days or touring in Europe, we can help.
Why choose Bikesure for Aprilia bike insurance?
- Insurance for all types of Aprilia bikes, including customs
- Cover for disclosed accessories fitted to your bike
- Repairs carried out by our approved provider are guaranteed for three years
- No loss of bonus or excess if you are hit by an uninsured driver
- European commission country cover for 90 days
- Agreed value option for classic, custom and modified motorbikes
- Great rates for riders with zero no claims bonus
- Riders with motoring convictions or criminal convictions covered
- Legal cover up to £100,000 included free of charge
- Wide range of add-ons available, including personal injury cover, breakdown cover and clothing and helmet insurance